Saturday, August 15, 2009

should probably get to know me aye.

Well for starters.
My name is Hayden Luke McNamara.
I am 16 years of age and currently living in Brisbane.
I attend Whites Hill State College.
I don't like it just to be perfectly clear with you.
I smoke & drink. sorry if that completely changes your thoughts about me.
I hate being alone, I would most rather like being with a big group of friends. not strangers.
I am single. but I do actually like a certain someone.
Don't think she has yet to realise this.
But she will read this, I know that for a fact. (:
I do like skateboarding, and I have an interest in filming skateboarding.

I hate people that just like to start fights.
There is really no point to it.
Why start people daily when you could be doing something actually worth while?
I dispise fake people, I will tend to like you for the person you actually are and knowing that you aren't just trying to impress people.
I don't exactly have "true friends"
not people I would go and tell every little detail and secret of my life to.
I would need to be able to trust you and know that you would never tell anyone anything I told you.
I would like to have someone like that, but I don't.


According to some people, I can be rude and stubborn sometimes but I try not to be.
Lately I have changed into a much better person then what I use to be like.
And i'm liking the changes I have decided to make.

Im not so great at school, things like Maths and surprisingly English.
I am a good speller though, I would like to think haha. >_<
And I do tend to use good punctuation.

Oh yeah that's another thing I despise, people who type like this.

hai der bro oi guezz wat i did 2day i went 2 da fish n chip shop nd got sum gnarly chips

You are not stupid, I'm sure you can actually spell correctly.


I am pretty sure I have started going on about nothing now so I think I shall leave it at that.
Just pretty much covered what I like, what I despise and yeah if you don't know me that much yet from what I have wrote so far.
feel free to add my messenger account and let's chat. =]
hayden.lolz@hotmail.com

p.s yes I'm new to this. I had no idea what this thing was until I was shown by Remi. (:
shout out to Remi.
Love you babe. (:

yeah alright that's enough ahaha.
Time to sleep.
goodnight. (:

1 comment:

  1. woot yeah shoutout (:
    i love that everyone's starting blogs, makes me prroouuddddddd.
    like a hen... (:
    yay well keep it uppp haydenniieeee!

    ReplyDelete