Saturday, August 15, 2009

not exactly where i want to be.

So this weekend I have been at my dad's house.
I honestly don't like him because of things that happened as a child.
Don't need to get into that though.

He is so childish towards his wife, she's a nice person, doesn't deserve his crap.

My sister doesn't even want to come over because of him.
But mum thinks I need to see him occassionally.
So yeah.

As soon as I got here I was pushed right out the door and forced to go to some persons house I barely knew.
And I was also forced to play wii. But I hate that shit.
But I still had to play and imbarress myself. >_<

The next night, dad and karen (his wife) had an argument. he was so childish. the things he was saying was pretty pathetic.

I have started to realise that they only fight when I am over.
It kind of makes me feel like shit aye.

I just sit in the room I have been staying in and listen to music and talk to friends on MSN.
I would rather not come over if they just fight because im here.
I tell Mum that, but she still thinks I have to see him.

Karen's son, Kyle, is pretty annoying.
He's a good kid, but really annoying haha.
He sits on msn all day, and listens to the exact same 5 songs over non-stop all day!!

It's quite frustrating.


I really want to just be home now aye, that would be lovely.
I actually miss my cat, shingo. ):
And I was meant to see people this weekend but mum & dad both didn't care about that.

But I guess I'm going home tonight, so only have to wait like another 8 hours.
yay >_<

ew haha listen to me sitting here and just complaining, no idea what else to write about honestly.
I feel like going for a skate at Morayfield, but doubt I would get driven there because dad is lazy and has "things to do".

Need to be home nowwww haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment